Sunday, August 27, 2006

We Our Moving:(

We have finally sold our house and our moving soon to the state of Ohio! We are excited about the new adventure God has us on, but we will dearly miss all our friends and family in Arizona and California. I know we will see them all again as we will be visiting, but it is sad to know we are on the othe side on the continent. We have felt loved by you all and we have enjoyed doing life with you all and hope and pray to continue to do it with you while in Ohio. We are always a phone call away or an email away. You are all welcome to come visit us and stay with us. No matter where we go you are always with us in our hearts and you have made so many impacts in our lives that we cannot forget. I will still be blogging, so feel free to stop by and read anytime! We love you all! Thank you! Thank you for loving us and enfolding us into you lives!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph,
When are you guys actually moving? Is there time for us to see you? My mother-in-law lives in Bucyrus, OH, by the way.
I'm excited about the plans God has for you but a personally a lil' bit sad that you're moving out-of-state..... but it's all good.

Love you girl! IJ is such a cutie!! I love how you always include all these great pics here!!

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Congrats on the move. I heard it through the grapevine. Wow, IJ is growing up. I can't believe how old he looks in the pic below.

3:58 PM

 
Blogger Karyn said...

Hi guys!!!
Your moving!!! I am actually not as sad as everyone else, because you'll be closer! You'll have to email me and let me know where and when! Maybe we can get together!
I can't believe how grown up looking IJ is getting!
Hope y'all are doin' good!

12:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home